Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ASK MORE


As mentioned in my previous post that last week end we had been to innovative film city, i did forgot to mention one incident.As we seven of us went there including two elderly couple we found that the entry ticket is not allowed. We were told that only package tickets are available which is 10times costlier than the entry. As we are accompanied by elderly couple, they cannot walk for around the city to cover the museums and events.

I requested the sales lady, but she did not budge saying they had removed the entry ticket format. I waited for few more minutes and was planning to go ahead buy the package.Then immediately thought to try last chance , i requested her if i can talk to the Manager. She politely pointed me to the Manager, I explained him my problem and to my suprise he just said it is ok to issue only entry tickets.

Here is a big learning for me, to get anything we need to ask more. Nothing happens until we ask. People are not our mind readers. They need to know what's meaningful to us, and if we ask nicely, they just might say yes.. All my life i was hesitant to ask. Thanks to RS.

No comments:

Post a Comment